To print your barcode labels follow these steps:
Click on the Barcode Printing tab in the reports section the navigation toolbar (pictured below):
Click on the items you want to print, you can search using criteria search at the top.
After selecting the list of items to print barcodes for, you will need to pick a site the barcodes will be printed for, and you will need to determine if you want your label to display the price along with the barcode.
Once all of the fields have been filled in and your items have been selected the final step will be to Print. Click the Print View button (pictured below) and modify your Print Settings accordingly.
WARNING: DO NOT PRESS THE CANCEL BUTTON (this will cancel your label request) you can also choose different options as noted below.
1. Check this box to print the retail labels at the station the barcodes will be printed for.
2. Use this feature to repeat the same barcode
3. Choose the printer label
4. Select a station for these labels
5. Select the barcode format – UPCA
6. Click the Print View button to print the barcodes, you will be directed to the Barcode print settings window (pictured below).
Once the label settings are formatted for your printer, press “OK” and you will be prompted to view your barcodes (pictured below) before sending the final template to the printer. Preview with PDF Export allows you to export your barcodes.